S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to knwo tire size for 22's i'm putting them all around so what is hte size that i need and what is other ppl running ( for those who are running 22's) is that red acrophobia truck guy on here maybe he can tell me

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
shortbox said:
i need to knwo tire size for 22's i'm putting them all around so what is hte size that i need and what is other ppl running ( for those who are running 22's) is that red acrophobia truck guy on here maybe he can tell me
i dont think hes a memeber here, but if he is i havent seen him post before. but u can ask him directly from him profile on the clubs site, or unless someone on here knows the info.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
ok exactly how is the sizes measures i know 260 is width 30 is side wall and 22 is diamiter but how do you know who tall it is
rokie question i know

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
shortbox said:
ok exactly how is the sizes measures i know 260 is width 30 is side wall and 22 is diamiter but how do you know who tall it is
rokie question i know
actully man im not sure but i am sure that someone else knows on here

N

·
0 Posts
285/30/22 will work great in the back and as for the front probly a 265.

·
Registered
108 Posts
shortbox said:
rokie question i know
not a stupid question...
265 is the width in millimeters, 30 is the side wall height which is a percentage of the width (the sidewall height is 30% of the width), and 22 is the diameter of the rim

width of tire * sidewall = sidewall height
265 * 30% = 79.5 mm ~ 3.12"

(diameter of rim) + (sidewall height * 2) = total height in inches
22 + ( 3.12 * 2) = 28.25" appox

-Kevin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts