S-10 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale 5- 22" Boss 335 wheels with good tires. Tire size is 235/30/22, the rims have a +32mm offset and the rims are 22"x9" with 5x4.75 bolt pattern only. The rims came off a G8 when I bought them but I bought 1.25" wheel adapters/spacers to make them work on my 88 gmc s15(same as s10). The adapters are 5x4.5/5x4.75 to 5x4.75 and i will throw them in for the price im asking. Rims have very very minor pitting on front surface by the spokes but are extremely nice and straight. I have plenty of pictures I can send you or I can take more pics to send, rims on the inside look like brand new, the lady I got them from didn't take as good of care of them with the cleaning as she should have(hence the pitting) I dont have to sell the wheels but want to pay off a small debt. The price is 800obo.. I'm easy to deal with and am willing to take offers but do not low ball me or I will not respond. Text me for pictures or with offers at (618)699-125five. Thanks. No trades. Will ship at buyers expense.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Admins please delete this thread, phone went crazy and double posted. Please delete this one and leave other one. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts