S-10 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came out of the bank to find this saterday morning............Apparently someone hates me.....

That will be getting repaired soon enough, But I also got my new gauges in and installed then, no night pics yet, hasnt been night yet, lol, I cant wait though.

Also Cut part of my finger off during installation but im sure you guys dont wanna see that, comments appreciated, And if anyone knows who did this, let me know, I havent been arrested in a while and have lots of anger to let out.

·
how low can you go
2,745 Posts
yea some people just could care less about peoples vehicles unless it would happen to theres then they would get pissed but other then me ranting the guages look real good i like them

·
HI!
1,050 Posts
looks like about the right height for a kid who was playing with his toys on your door? i've seen it before, parents just don't care or don't pay attention

·
Cheers Patron
139 Posts
yea i was ready to murder when i saw my truck got keyed too. but truthfully its not the monetary setback thats the worst at least for me it isnt, paying sucks yes but for me i think its worse that you'll probably never ever know who did it or why they did it. i think that is the worst part.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
wow those gauges are sweet! where'd you get those at???

·
Registered
386 Posts
i knew those gauges would look badass, i bought a set a couple of weeks ago, and had to send them back bc they are for automatics only! to bad.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gauges were off ebay, Nu image Stainless Steel. Pricey but nice. Theres not alot of glare at all.

Yea, the bad part is, I will never know who or why they did it. but someone at work is gettin a beatdown, cause I watched him throw a mc'd's cup over my buddies truck into my bed. Hes dead today.

And what window are you talkin about?

·
Registered
96 Posts
That sucks dude. I feel your pain. Last summer I was on vacation with my famiily and some bastard keyed my truck from front to back and keyed F U in the hood. It takes a real coward to mess with another person's vehicle. I hope everything works out for you.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I never took one, but I can once I unbandage it, yo ucan see the scar, and my mother made me clean up all the blood once it was bandaged up:(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts