S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Resident *******
11,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you guys think. i have the opportunity to buy a set of 20" gold center daytons. does anyone know what these wheels look like. i like the way the all crome wires look on s-10's but I have no idea what the gold center rims look like. btw, i can get these wheels with tires for 800. if i don't use them on my truck i will sell them.

·
Resident *******
11,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm definately gonna get them because they are so cheap. i'll put them on my truck just for the hell of it, then sell them.

·
Resident *******
11,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no its stock height. I'm gonna put 20's on it then see how much i can lowerit so that it won't scrub so much.

·
Resident *******
11,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol ......... my friends actually want me to put 13" spokes on it along with a full hydraulic setup. THey want me to do it so bad they even offered to pay for it. but I want 20's and bags.

·
295 Posts
OH HELL NO! Is it an 67' Impala or an 'effing S-Series, man?! What the hell?!

'Friends don't let friends ride on spokes'

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
red98zq8 said:
OH HELL NO! Is it an 67' Impala or an 'effing S-Series, man?! What the hell?!

'Friends don't let friends ride on spokes'
I'm sorry, but a 1st gen Blazer with hydros and wires is straight badass.

·
Resident *******
11,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i love wires. i want to put some all chrome wires on my truck. but you know mexicans, we love spokes.

·
Resident *******
11,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah. i tried sending you a pm, but it didn't work. I am trying to get a blazer front end and do the same conversion you did. but if i cant find the parts within my budget. i'll get your front end. i'll let you know by the end of the week.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.