S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to know if anyone can help. i want to know if it is possible to have a streetable air bagged s-series with 20's front and rear?
if so what do i have to do to make it work? any help anyone can give me is great.:confused:

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
the hot wheels truck

the hot wheels truck from sportruck specialties is laying on nags with 20's all the way around. you can go to there site at www.sportruckspecialties.com or call them at 310-632-9854 and ask them what you need to do

·
Registered
11 Posts
There was one at Indy Truck Bash on 20s front & rear laying on a body drop. I couldn't fit my pinky between his tire and the fender, lol. It was neat looking but they were wire wheels so that kinda killed the whole look IMO....

·
Sheet Metal Master
159 Posts
Wow, I can do it!!!!!!! I have 20's on my truck now, and have been askin' the same question for a while. Now that I see it I have to do it. Does anyone know any other info on that blue truck??? Please let me know if you do:uhoh:

·
Dis Member
87 Posts
Hydro's....

That Blue S10 is from Scared of Heightz in Grand Rapids Michigan, only bad think about running 20's on a body drop S10 is you need hydro's up front to get the necessary lift to turn.

Now if it's just bagged you can run 20's all around but if you want it down you need to do a few things... Remove wheel wells obviously, cut the rear bed wheel wells out and some of the bed side (inside) so it doesn't rub. Also up front say bye bye to your heater box if you want it to lay frame, and look forward to tubbing the firewall.

I thinks 20's are cool and all but on a S10 or Sonoma 18/20's are a lot better setup and a lot more practical.

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that is what i have decided on for my truck after finding out the work involved in laying out on 20's up front. ill just stick wih the 18/20 set up and live happily ever after!:evilg:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts