S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have i decided to suprise you guys and gals with some new stuff. got the new rims. 20x8.5 up front and 20x10 out back with 245-35-20 up front and 275-35 out back.

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
Whoa....I love the paint job!

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
looks good man when u gonna get it all tubbed out and tuck them bitches....and u gonna do anything else with the paint on the gate...or u gonna leave it like that....but it looks pimp with 20's all round.

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
heres the stereo. 3 12 inch MA Audio subs with 180 oz. double stacked magnets. I have one 1400 watt amp for the subs, and one 400 wat amp for the mids and highs. Full custom fiberglass enclosure by Steve Platt, AKA hot wheels/steel flame s10.

Attachments

·
Canyon Carver
130 Posts
Look's geat man.

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
WHOA!! looks awsome! You have been busy

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
That truck looks bad ass. You better keep it for a while.

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
tubs will be done for the resolutions show on jan 2,3,4. doors will be fiberglassed as well as a new center console made. it should be pretty dope when its almost done

·
bagged after winter
2,721 Posts
OMG, thats awesome! Its even cooler that Mr. Steel Flame made your sub encloser... why does it go in on the end? for the 3rd door? Definitly give is character... just straight there would've been boring. How does the new set up ride & sound?

·
BLUEBYU
465 Posts
Did you buy the same style wheels as you had before?Please do something with those taillights.Other than that she's killer.

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
actually i had regualr vistas before, so there would be no reason to get the same wheels. and second, i put my stock tails back in because every other kid who has a stock s10 or stupid ass rice rocket has euros on there so i decided to be different run stokcs. maybe you are just one step behind

1 - 20 of 128 Posts