S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i just got my truck back on tuesday night from the paint shop and had 2 days to put my whole interior together and leave to car craft on friday morning.....

things that still need to be done...

cut and polish on the paint
suede the dash of my interior everything else is done
paint the grill blue
throw my checkmate cover back on
a couple odds and ends in the interior need to be fixed

but other then that this is what my truck looks like now i dont think many of u remember what it looked like before...

2007 mods....
shaved handles, tail, 3rd break light, squirters, antenna, and step pads
custom center console
interior all re painted to matter top color
sueded everything that isnt painted
20s out back
4 color paint job (2 blues, orange, white)
lower bumper billet grill
3 more gallons of air
ss mirrors
tons of billet
bunch other little stuff....

enjoy opinions are welcome

BEFORE...

AFTER...More or less all these pics were takin at car craft

A girl that was in the model contest posed on my truck

Interior... (fiberglass sub box ont he way)

·
murse
13,200 Posts
that is a very nice ass paint job. i love the scheme. looks awesome.

·
so fresh n so clean
1,836 Posts
wow
trucks unreal man.

fckn dope!

·
bagged on 20's.
3,435 Posts
wow, that thing is awesome. love what you did with your switch box and your new paint looks incredible. congrats man.

·
Red X = Pure Sex!
3,366 Posts
So nice! Your truck is perfect. Wow!!

·
Registered
667 Posts
The truck looks killer dude and nice paint set up how much are these paint jobs costing these days cause i'm looking at getting a two tone paint job for my truck

·
Extended cab or no cab.
19,980 Posts
looks sick! i saw you and basic roll in on saturday then i walked around the entire place trying to find you guys and i finally did. if i wouldve started going in the other direction i wouldve saw you right away. but when i found your trucks you guys werent even around. Then i didnt go on sunday, i was kinda pissed. i wore through my leader hose on one comp and i didnt want to drive around with one comp on 12 gal.

i have a few pictures too, i love you console.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
looks sick! i saw you and basic roll in on saturday then i walked around the entire place trying to find you guys and i finally did. if i wouldve started going in the other direction i wouldve saw you right away. but when i found your trucks you guys werent even around. Then i didnt go on sunday, i was kinda pissed. i wore through my leader hose on one comp and i didnt want to drive around with one comp on 12 gal.

i have a few pictures too, i love you console.
ya sorry we missed u man... we talked to one of your buddies on sunday and he said he wasnt sure if u were showing up again or not but told us u were loooking for us on saturday...

·
Livin Life Low!
818 Posts
Dude, truck looks sick, I've always said we've had similar ideas, cuz my truck is going into paint soon, and my scheme is like your with white on the bottom and my red on top....Keep up the good work, looks really sweet...One of my faves man!!!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts