S-10 Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Banned
21,222 Posts
qmansda said:
my neighbor has one, i will ask him, but i highly doubt it gets 22 since he is constantly bytchin about the skyrocketing gas prices out west, but then agian most people with z06 vettes dont baby them to get the high mileage, they run them......

as for rippin on my grand am, its just a fockin daily driver so get the sand outta your vagina, i was agreeing with all of your posts except the 22mpg in the z06 cause i know its wrong......
Funny....

The Corvettes sticker at about 18/28.....which means on average, about.....................................25mpg+. And that's not even pure highway. That's about 45% city/55% highway.

Goddamn, I fvcking hate being right all the damned time.

·
Suicided Member
3,067 Posts
woodshop98 said:
his mileage on a Z06 may be wrong (I sure as hell don't know), but it wouldn't be wrong because of the mileage you get in your grand am. thats like comparing apples and yeast infection ointment
:haha: i was simply making a comparison on engine size, who the hell knows, but i know my neighbor has one and he surely isnt getting 22 out of it...

and zap, since when does stickered mileage matter? you know damm well that the stickered mileage is based on perfect testing conditions and you rarely get that. if you really got that then my s10 should be getting 22+ on the highway, and i have never seen 20. it is based on driving conditions, and how you run it. the z06 is not economical by any means and you know that as well as everyone else on here. im not gonna argue about it because i know someone who has one, and i dont need the internet victory, i already know the mileage it gets and i really dont care if you believe me or the window sticker, im stating facts....

·
Banned
21,222 Posts
qmansda said:
:haha: i was simply making a comparison on engine size, who the hell knows, but i know my neighbor has one and he surely isnt getting 22 out of it...

and zap, since when does stickered mileage matter? you know damm well that the stickered mileage is based on perfect testing conditions and you rarely get that. if you really got that then my s10 should be getting 22+ on the highway, and i have never seen 20. it is based on driving conditions, and how you run it. the z06 is not economical by any means and you know that as well as everyone else on here. im not gonna argue about it because i know someone who has one, and i dont need the internet victory, i already know the mileage it gets and i really dont care if you believe me or the window sticker, im stating facts....
Sticker = mine = 22'ish
Real life = 20

using standard deviation, common sense, logic and a percentage error, one can figure up another vehicles rough estimated usage.

And since you cant fvcking read, you fvcking idiot, I'll reiterate my goddamned point I made a little bit ago. I said a "REASONABLE person". Reasonable people dont go hotrodding around town like a fvcking bat out of hell.

There is something seriously wrong if you're neighbor isnt getting 20mpg+ from a Corvette. I know people with LS1 F-body's that get 20mpg+.

·
daily dodge driver
3,516 Posts
:popcorn: Well, Ive seen a fullsized truck get 22 mpg, but usually its around 17 to 18 highway for fullsized I believe. Mine probably gets 22-24(hwy) on a 10 year old 2.2(take that back, prolly 20 now since the head is warped, havent done the math on it in a while.)

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Zap and company - stfu and get back to the subject at hand. Kthxbai.

:j/k: But Z06s don't get nearly 28 mpg on the interstate. The 6 speed helps, but I'd say nothing over 22-23 mpg, interstate.

·
Suicided Member
3,067 Posts
Zapnoma said:
Sticker = mine = 22'ish
Real life = 20

using standard deviation, common sense, logic and a percentage error, one can figure up another vehicles rough estimated usage.

And since you cant fvcking read, you fvcking idiot, I'll reiterate my goddamned point I made a little bit ago. I said a "REASONABLE person". Reasonable people dont go hotrodding around town like a fvcking bat out of hell.

There is something seriously wrong if you're neighbor isnt getting 20mpg+ from a Corvette. I know people with LS1 F-body's that get 20mpg+.
ya cause we go buy high end sports cars to cruise 55, and we use the 5.7 liter v8 to just slowly accelerate and never run em hard (why would you want to run a car that 0-60's in 4 seconds or under???)...continue with your bada$$ speil, but im done, as i said, i KNOW and you are guessing and going by what you read....

·
Banned
21,222 Posts
qmansda said:
ya cause we go buy high end sports cars to cruise 55, and we use the 5.7 liter v8 to just slowly accelerate and never run em hard (why would you want to run a car that 0-60's in 4 seconds or under???)...continue with your bada$$ speil, but im done, as i said, i KNOW and you are guessing and going by what you read....
No one said drive like you're getting head from your mother. :dunno:

If you dont know what the **** a reasonable person would drive at, then you have failed much greater in life that I first thought.

·
Banned
21,222 Posts
MuddyS10 said:
Zap and company - stfu and get back to the subject at hand. Kthxbai.

:j/k: But Z06s don't get nearly 28 mpg on the interstate. The 6 speed helps, but I'd say nothing over 22-23 mpg, interstate.
I highly doubt my truck gets almost as good gas mileage as a car with a lot more power, better transmission and gearing, and not too mention is aerodynamically as smooth as a boomerang compared to my Queen Mary 2 of a boat.

I just dont see it.

·
Suicided Member
3,067 Posts
Zapnoma said:
I highly doubt my truck gets almost as good gas mileage as a car with a lot more power, better transmission and gearing, and not too mention is aerodynamically as smooth as a boomerang compared to my Queen Mary 2 of a boat.

I just dont see it.
:rolleyes: well "zap" doesnt see it, so it must not be true:rolleyes:

·
Suicided Member
3,067 Posts
Zapnoma said:
Jesus, you finally got it. Good job. *applause*

*award ceremony*

*qman dies*

*people piss on his grave*

*life goes on*

yaaaay
you really remind me of jw2002.....we cant possibly have 2 people on this forum with there heads that far up their a$$es tho......or can we??

·
Banned
21,222 Posts
qmansda said:
you really remind me of jw2002.....we cant possibly have 2 people on this forum with there heads that far up their a$$es tho......or can we??
Hi,

If you could go ahead and drink that there gallon of Chlorine, that'd be great.

K? Thx, bai. Lemme know how it works out for yeah, mk?

get back on topic.

2007 camaro dead, qmans = dumbass, and we want pics of muddy's friends $975k Hemi.

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
You're not getting pics of THAT car, because it's about 6 hours away. He gets about 3 mpg with it, too.

·
The Original A D M I N
18,797 Posts
MuddyS10 said:
He gets about 3 mpg with it, too.
As I said I am going to start picking apart Mr Idiot's posts for Grammar and punctuation.....since that is all he seems to like to do with others.

So why is there a ,too there? Odd little boy you are.

BTW, have you touched boobies yet?

·
Super Moderator
20,501 Posts
tsk tsk tsk, not surprisd, disappointin tho, they built great cars along the way, lousy, but I guess got greedy :rant: @ least ford n dodge still workn their arse off 2 be #1

·
Super Moderator
20,501 Posts
tsk tsk tsk, not surprisd, disappointin tho, they built great cars along the way, lousy, but I guess got greedy :rant: @ least ford n dodge still workn their arse off 2 be #1 when toyota has it easy lol

61 - 77 of 77 Posts