S-10 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
355 member
13,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as if it hasn't been an eventful year enough already with:
1. me getting arrested at the Beach for draggin
2. Pullin lil' girls out of burning cars (first to arrive on an accident)

an now this. I was coming home on 73 last night and felt like seein some sparks (I was alone, yes) so I started draggin, just the rear 3/4 part of the frame but then I laid the entire truck out to fast or something and it slung me into a ditch then field @ about 50 or so. I thought the control arms/tire/bag something was gonna be ripped apart the way I smashed the ditch and slid sideways into the field but I'll be dammed if I didn't air up (still layed the fock out :D ) and drive outta there.

Damage is my left reverse light is out.
my factory bumper step & right step (stepside obviously) is pretty bashed up, but for those who know it was already bout gone :haha:

I gotta give props to laynbodyS-10 on here for the install cause it held up awesome.
And to Suicide Doors for some BEEFY stuff. It was a wild ride, but I wouldn't do it again :eek:

·
no more S10
17,421 Posts
damn JJ. crazy shit. glad you and your truck are ok for the most part. get pics up asap!

·
Damn right I'm a maniac.
9,571 Posts
Damn dude, that could've been real bad. Glad that the damage was minimal. Good excuse for a set of stepshavers now :)

·
355 member
13,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nah, just doin what it was built for

·
murse
13,200 Posts
**** man. that sucks ass. glad to hear nuthin wrong with you and only minor crap to the truck. your truck is sweet! i love your truck and would cry if somehting real bad happened to it.

·
355 member
13,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh, I ain't even gonna lie, I did cause I thought for sure a control arm was gone, or bent or bag blown, something. But hell nothing cept some dirt.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
freakin lucky man, just be glad you didn't hit a guardrail or anything!

·
Registered
250 Posts
damn man, Hey are you the dude with the white stepside dime that was in wilmington about 2 or 3 months ago that stopped at the carwash to look at my boddy dropped dime, red with 18 boss 304's? ur truck looks familier and i was like Oshit when isaw it cause im one of the FEW in wilm. with bags. later

·
Get Bent
6,156 Posts
... damn JJ your a lucky f*cker

·
Registered
250 Posts
ok yea, if hes got the crazy ass sticker on the back window its the one, haha, nice truck man i almost shit myself when i was washin cars casue i was amazed that there was ANOTHER bagged truck in wilmington, later

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
wicked lucky thats 1 of the things im scared about dragging...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts