S-10 Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
B4U Task Force Admin
24,676 Posts
I was told you need a scanner tool or computer of some sort to bleed the brakes......

Sorry I was using voice to text... I'm driving atm....

Well my god.... I didn't realize comprehension of general phrasing of words meant you can't decrypt this da Vinci code you found here...
Have you had a vacation lately?...would you like to? If so, maybe you can read this...#12 seems appropriate.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Okay sure, i read the entire thing, and my post has nothing wrong aside from maybe one wrong word or two due to voice to text, also missing some commas and periods?

Yes I am over worked atm so I am alittle on edge, but there was nothing wrong with the general structure of my post for you not to be able to figure out I was referring to a computer to bleed the brakes...

·
Old Fart
3,870 Posts
I agree that the phrasing was hard to understand and if you took the time to do a search you will probably find how to do the procedure without a computer. I will also be looking for that info myself soon as I am about ready to upgrade my brakes.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
24,676 Posts
As long as you don't crack or drain the lines to the ABS, there isn't a need for a Tech II.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts