S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
At last, after a few years of searching I finally got a nice blazer xtreme! And in a good color too!!!

Paid 2K

Downside.... 183k, Brakes are sticking bad, and those 20s which I can't stand, and trying to get a leather black interior.

Looking for wheels ideas and fitments, I'm trying to find replacements for the 20s but I need to know the rims will fit before I buy anything obviously

I reaaaaally wanna try M3 wheels I think they would look so sexy.

All help and tips are greatly appreciated.

Can't wait for cerberus to start making progress in its build.

UPDATE 6/24: I changed the ABS module yesterday and the brakes are still stuck.

UPDATE 6/30: Changed all 4 calipers, all hoses but carrier hose (I have one ready don't worry) passenger rear brake hose won't snug up atm though and driving me crazy! So cant bleed the system yet and get her moving.

Got some 235/55/R18 up front and 255/55/R18 out back
Continental ExtremeContacts

And I'm also waiting on my 2" and 1" adapters from adaptitusa to be made and be shipped, so much closer to having cerberus roll down the road smoothly.

Attachments

·
time to get cereal
3,209 Posts
Don't you have the wheels? Just measure the backspace yourself lol. You'll need adaptors to get the correct bolt pattern (5x120mm), S10s use 5x120.65 and wheel studs do not like being side loaded.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No i don't have the wheels yet, I'm just in love with the idea with the look of the M3 wheels on the blazer

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is what I've pulled up so far

I need help figuring out what spacers / adapters to get to get these to fit properly

The xtreme wheel has a 6.4+ offset and the M3 wheels have a 47+ offset

Attachments

·
time to get cereal
3,209 Posts
Hmm I thought S10s all had 0 offset but no matter, just do the math. 47mm-6.4mm = 40.6mm difference...

Roughly 1.6" for the metric impaired. This isn't rocket science.

Never bought spacers before but I'm sure 1.5" is something you can get.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm trying to learn wheel specs so I can understand this better, thanks for the info, now I can look Into purchasing the wheels once I have spacers purchased

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
and would anyone know a good place to look for wheel spacers? or a certain brand to recommend? looking on JEGS and Summit so far

·
time to get cereal
3,209 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Adaptitusa.com is where I ordered spacers to be made, I found a forum post on here with them in there on here somewhere.

·
Old Fart
3,704 Posts
You said you wanted a black leather interior? I purchased new leather covers from a seller on eBay and he custom embroidered them for me if that is what you had in mind.

·
Old Fart
3,704 Posts
Nobody said anything about seats...
Go back and read his first post, granted he said interior which I think seats are a part of. :rolleyes:

"Downside.... 183k, Brakes are sticking bad, and those 20s which I can't stand, and trying to get a leather black interior."

1 - 17 of 17 Posts