S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got new up to date pictures of my truck...the rims are AR torque thrust 2's w/ 245/40zr18 rubber...got a new tonnaeu cover also...getting BAGGED this summer hopefully!

Attachments

·
Useless posting member
10,828 Posts
Whats up w/ all the Black,a nd indigoblue trucks for that matter? You guys should get a color not so umm... the same.

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
Trucks looking good dude. How much did Schwab charge for the wheels if you don't mind me asking? I want to get some boyd coddington smoothie 2's, but I'm still saving.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Wrkn prgs said:
Whats up w/ all the Black,a nd indigoblue trucks for that matter? You guys should get a color not so umm... the same.
yeah its kind of funny how everyone that buys an S10, they always seem to buy them in the S10 avaliable colors.... whats up with that:rolleyes:

·
kaught yah sleapin racing
455 Posts
Layd Dly said:
yeah it will look nice bagged...look similar to minecept with a skirt.
stop whoring ur new rims.lol they look good and i'm movin to flordia b/c i can' take the cold anymore

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
hey whos whoring...dont hate cuz it was 75 here :D

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey hey its all cool, nice wheels(layd dly) also my wheels were like 2 thousand +, also thanks for the comments...
xtreme

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
r u on the prospect page

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Xtreme21 said:
r u on the prospect page
hell ya Acrophobia.net baby!! thank for the comments it getting bagged this summer hopefully:evilg:

·
RUSTHOLYUM
2,792 Posts
I was never into the torque's....but hell you really changed my mind after seeing your ride....nice man.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts