S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parts truck, 143,000 kms well maintained owned for 16 years, parting out, headlight buckets, tail lights, bulbs, pcm, BCM, power mirrors, new rad, sensors, rotor cap, radio am fm cd cassette,
IMG_0617.JPG
truck going for scrap end of September 2020,

·
Registered
38 Posts
When this was running, was your SRS light lit up on the dash? If not, how much for the SRS module thats under the center console/carpet?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When this was running, was your SRS light lit up on the dash? If not, how much for the SRS module thats under the center console/carpet?
Hi, I did remove a BCM module from beneath the cigarette lighter,
Not sure what an SRS module is, is that airbag related?
No lights on dash, just a code u1301 DTC no communication.
Have had truck for 17 years, no real problems.
If you want to talk call Art 705 257 9505

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yes, it is the airbag module and usually found under the center console carpet (closer to the rear, or rubber mat.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Yes, it is the airbag module and usually found under the center console carpet (closer to the rear, or rubber mat.
What makes you think the SRS module is bad they fail very seldomly most of the time the issue is one of the impact module located on the underside of the radiator support or a wiring issue

·
Registered
38 Posts
I visually inspected the wiring to those sensors and they appear OK. When I had a friend connect a snapon reader to my vehicle, it would not even communicate with the with the SRS system (trying to check for codes as the SRS lamp is on solid in the dash). I haven't had a chance to dive into it any deeper.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi, I took it out from under the carpet this morning, so if interested pay for shipping an I’ll give it to you, my fellow S10er.

69 Birch street
P6b2j5 (postal code)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi sorry to take so long. How much is shipping? I'm at 284 Guy Kelly Rd, Port Angeles, WA 98362

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, it weighs 8 ounces, I need your name too please, checking to see with packaging also waiting for post office to open

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi, just checked with Canada Post an they do not ship COD to USA, sorry please let me know what you would like to do thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm sorry, I will forgo this. Didn't want it to be this much trouble. Best wishes to you sir and thank you for your time.

Paul

1 - 13 of 13 Posts