S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got 2002 Chevy Xtreme Im going to bag/ Im doing my HW on this but im trying to find out if I can hit switches and control the speed of the drop and lift. and any suggestions for companys to go with ive looked at AIR RIDE. PROhopper and couple others.

any suggestions

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the truck is already lowered it will lay down about 2 inches from the ground after i bag it im cool with that and i dont think i want to use the road grater im prolly gonna go with the 3 link system. 1/2inch airline but i want to be able to switch it back and forth if I want to drop it slow or fast. is that possible?

·
damned 4banger
5,742 Posts
i suggest slow-downs... fill controls, and dump controls,, it is nice to be able to drop nice and slow, then pop up fairly quickly

·
Can I get a hot tub?
2,676 Posts
you could put ball valves on each set of valves. then you could just crack em and have it slow, or open it all the way to be fast. it would be manual and you would have to get out of the truck to do it, but an easy option. search "parts waiter", he has them on his setup.

·
cokehead
3,049 Posts
yes, [Project] Parts Waiter is my project. im using ball valves after the fills/dumps. open them up all the way and make it like you dont even have them, or close them and lock off air to your bag if you ever need to drain your tank, or turn them in the middle and fine tune the speed. with them after the valves, you control both the fills and dumps, but i also have drilled out plugs in the dumps to slow the dumps down. also smcs need some sort of backpressure to close all the way. sticking dump valves are no fun. works awesome though. beats having the plastic ones everyone sells, and they make your dumps sound funny.

and the project
http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f30/project-parts-waiter-357593/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts