S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Red Dog's Blazer
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my fathers truck, has like 10,000 miles on it ( he drives like once a week or so)
anyways we went off yesterday and got where we was going and went to roll down window and it wouldnt go down.

well today he looked for a fuse in the book (even tho we figure both windows should be on the same fuse, he cant find the fuse for it.

what should we check ? anyone else had this happen?

·
AlaBAMA Fawker
1,612 Posts
My 2003 Xtreme Blazer is my daily driver and has way more miles than your Dad's but I have had the problem with my window not wanting to go back up. It hasn't happened all that many times. I look forward to someone offering suggestions for this problem. What's the fix?

·
Slammedcruiser98
1,269 Posts
well honestly what I usually try and it usually works is take the door panel off and with a ballpeen hammer whack the motor pretty good a few times, try not to break it but whack it decent and it will usually work..I did it to my truck and it has been working for about 8 months.. guy i bought it fro said it had been out for several weeks.. if not look on ebay for a new motor. possibly check with a volt meter to make sure your getting power but thats not usually a problem. let me know if you try it

·
Red Dog's Blazer
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
zaney444 said:
well honestly what I usually try and it usually works is take the door panel off and with a ballpeen hammer whack the motor pretty good a few times, try not to break it but whack it decent and it will usually work..I did it to my truck and it has been working for about 8 months.. guy i bought it fro said it had been out for several weeks.. if not look on ebay for a new motor. possibly check with a volt meter to make sure your getting power but thats not usually a problem. let me know if you try it
My father is not going to do that, maybe someone can give us some more info, if it was my truck I would try it but its not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts