S-10 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I started out with a truck that had been parked outside for a few months.(It Ran/Drove fine, when parked.) Flash-forward to now, I put a new battery in it, (the old one was already on it's last legs) Turn the key, and no fuel pump. it turns over really strong, the Oil pressure gauge reads 40-50 while cranking, after checking the Fuel pump relay, I pulled the bed, replaced the fuel pump, fuel pump relay, and fuel filter and it started after that. That was 2 weeks ago, the truck hasn't even ran a whole hour since I put the new pump in, but now it's doing the same shit (turn key, no audible pump, cranks good). Please tell me theres something stupid I'm missing. I really dont want take the fuel pump out again :rant:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Alright, I started out with a truck that had been parked outside for a few months.(It Ran/Drove fine, when parked.) Flash-forward to now, I put a new battery in it, (the old one was already on it's last legs) Turn the key, and no fuel pump. it turns over really strong, the Oil pressure gauge reads 40-50 while cranking, after checking the Fuel pump relay, I pulled the bed, replaced the fuel pump, fuel pump relay, and fuel filter and it started after that. That was 2 weeks ago, the truck hasn't even ran a whole hour since I put the new pump in, but now it's doing the same shit (turn key, no audible pump, cranks good). Please tell me theres something stupid I'm missing. I really dont want take the fuel pump out again :rant:
We're having the same issue

·
B4U Task Force Admin
29,524 Posts
We're having the same issue
I'm sure he figured it out 14 years ago when this thread was started. Let the dead threads rest in peace.

Closed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.