S-10 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
LOOKS GOOD BUT IT DOESN'T LAY. ARE YOUR FENDERS HOLDING IT UP. IF NOT YOU MIGHT HAVE TO TRIM A LITTLE OFF THE FRONT BAG CUPS.

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
Gauge Pod

Hey is that blazer yours, i thought you had a white truck, maybe that was Zero_psi?? dunno, looks good, i just ordered two Autometer Ultra Lite pressure gauges and the dual pod, how does it attach to the piller and do you have to drill through the piller to run the lines, are the lines 1/4? or 1/8? and one more, sorry, is the pob rubbery or plastic, i need to paint it or dye it tan to match my interior, thanks and sorry for all the questions

Nathan:stupid:

·
BLAZIN SADDLE
1,394 Posts
LOW_PSI said:
http://www.geocities.com/low_psi/LOW_PSI_Pictures.html

2001 Blazer X
Slam Specialties 6" rs bags up front
Air lift Company Air Sleeves and Mono Leaf in the rear

All mods and more at http://www.geocities.com/low_psi
WAY TO GOOOOO that blaz is bad MOTHER F***** NICE JOB!!!!!!! :bowdown:
3-Billet Bowtie
4-255/45/18 Pirelli Zero's on HALO rims
5-Boston Acoustics speakers in doors/dash
6-Pioneer 6x9's in the back seat area
7-K&N GEN II
8-FlowMaster 40series with 2 1/4 pipe Magnaflow SS tip
9-2/3 DROP with Belltech Spindles and Blocks
10-Poweraid Spacer
11-Removed MAF Screen
12-JL amp and one 10” JL subwoofer
13-SS mirrors WHITE matching handles

And a list one mile long

·
Lease is up in 2004
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bandit7 In the pics U say its not quiet layed out. But it is now layed out in the front. The Crossmember hits hard. The rear is 1/4" off the ground because the rear end housing hits the floor. I'm not going to cut the floor for a 1/4".

Nates98s10 The pod is abs plastic. yes U have to drill in to the stock a piller plastic. Just use interior dye in a spray can to match it. Its pretty easy.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Very nice, i love that and those pods look bad ass

·
For Sale
190 Posts
one of the top rides here i think.... badass bro - keep us posted

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
What was holding the front up? Was it your fender? If you get a chance can you post pics layed out. Thanks!! Check out my bag movie. Go to www.yahoo.com and then click on my yahoo. USERNAME: cheyenne740
PASSWORD: cheyenne

·
Lease is up in 2004
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rims are 16 X 8 " Tires 215/55 VR16

·
Lease is up in 2004
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bandit 7 When I origanlly notch the front fram. I missed a spot on the passenger side about a 1/4 inch with the sway bay still on it was holding both sides up. I just trimmed that spot and now its on the ground. I got lucky though because as it is laid out the tires are just barely touching the inner fender. I'll try and get some new pics up soon. I doubt you'll see a difference thought because like I said it was only about a 1/4"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts