S-10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 Sonoma SLE extended cab 2wd with the 4.3L and auto trans . It has 161,000 miles on it and about 2 weeks ago it started making a high pitched squeak from the drivers front area . I checked the whole suspension and everything looked good . I even sprayed Lithium lubricant spray on all the rubber bushings but no help . Seems to come from the drivers control arms area . Not sure what to try now , I bought it new and always maintained it since new .

· Premium Member
2003 Sonoma SLS ext. cab 4.3L / 4x4
2,282 Posts
What are the circumstances/ conditions under which the squeak is present? Driving while straight/ turning - occassionally/ always/ regular/ irregular?

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What are the circumstances/ conditions under which the squeak is present? Driving while straight/ turning - occassionally/ always/ regular/ irregular?
Practically always when driving except on smooth straight roads, any type of suspension use will make it squeak and in my garage just pushing on the upper drivers door will make it squeak .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.