S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ISO, Interior door panels. Need them with electric windows and door locks, looking for the lite gray. Ive checked everywhere with no luck. Can someone point me in the right direction or give me a lead?

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
The driver door panel is the hard one to find. The armrest is very often broken and frequently the rest of the panel gets wrecked too once that goes.

Looking on eBay there are only a few passenger door panels with power windows/locks.

Where are you located?

I can usually find a good panel in the self service junkyards eventually.

Have you tried car-part.com? Their inventory is not always up to date, but it's the best source of checking junkyards across the nation.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The driver door panel is the hard one to find. The armrest is very often broken and frequently the rest of the panel gets wrecked too once that goes.

Looking on eBay there are only a few passenger door panels with power windows/locks.

Where are you located?

I can usually find a good panel in the self service junkyards eventually.

Have you tried car-part.com? Their inventory is not always up to date, but it's the best source of checking junkyards across the nation.
I am located in southern indiana. I have checked about every salvage yard around here. My arm rest are good but the pannles are trashed on both sides

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am located in southern indiana. I have checked about every salvage yard around here. My arm rest are good but the pannles are trashed on both sides

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Usually that means the armrest mounts are blown out, but if they're solid you're in luck. I can keep my eye out for panels out here in Oregon, but I'd be looking for $150+ shipping for a pair of panels..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts