S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.....I am painting the etire dash in my 2000 sonoma. After some practice on some other parts it should go smooth. If not it will be covered in tweed.....:thumbup: .................the information i need it the locations of the bolts to remove the whole dash. I know how to remove the surrounding pieces but the main big momma is the problem. I havent taken a super close look at it but any tips would be great. :D

Thanks

Mark

·
Ex Bagged Minitrucker
4,651 Posts
I dont know if your sonoma is the same as my 2000 s10,but the panel just pops off. Its takes loosening of screws of the bottom panel to get the panel loose. Tip, if you have a auto, it will help if you set your parking brake and pull the shifter into 1st, which gives you more room to get the panel off without breaking something. Later, Brandon

·
/=||=/
589 Posts
i think he was talking about AFTER you get the front clip stuff off. which im not sure, but i'll be ripping mine out soon enough to tell you.... maybe tonight actually.

be layin some tweed ;)

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep

Yeh i know how to get all the basic parts off and that front part that you typically see painted. It is the entire rest of the dash I am not sure of.

Thanks

:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts