S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 00 blazer 4x4 and im thinking i wanna put GTA rims on it. If you arent familiar they are the bbs style mesh gold rims that came on 86-92 trans am gtas and the buick regal gnx. My question is will they fit with no spacers?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
they will fit but will stick out a lot the factory 4x4s are near 50mm offset and the GTAs are 12 or 14 and 0mm offset. do some searching in the wheels part of the forum and you will see what 2wd offset wheels look like on a 4wd...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome I guess ill just try em and see how they look, thank you I appreciate it. Anyone have any pictures?

·
-------------
2,760 Posts
Personally I hated it, but hey if you like it more power to ya!

Also worth noting since this is a Bravada it has fender flares that make the body look wider which helps, but that style of wheel will appear to stick out even further on a Blazer without fender flares.

Oh and now I have 4th gen Camaro wheels on it I think they look awesome. They don't require spacers on a 4wd truck, although most people do put spacers just on the rear to make the track width match the front.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
if you do run the gta's run the 14mm on the front so the front and rear will be closer to even at least. when the tires stick out its easier to see how much difference in track width there truly is b/w the front and rear

1 - 7 of 7 Posts