S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are there such things as 2" lowering springs from belltech....all i've seen are 3" lowering springs.....if anyone knows where i can find some please lemme know......or would the springs give a dif. amount cuz it' s a X?.....please lemme know something....i wanna get this thing lower before i go back to school

·
14,970 Posts
2" spring will give you about 1/2"
and yes Belltech does make them...when i change my setup around i'm going 2" coils and 2" spindle's

·
Registered
214 Posts
The Belltech part number for 6 cylinders is 4223. Suggested retail is 139.99. Do some searching and you'll find them much cheaper.

-Chris

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
sweetbutxtreme said:
are there such things as 2" lowering springs from belltech....all i've seen are 3" lowering springs.....if anyone knows where i can find some please lemme know......or would the springs give a dif. amount cuz it' s a X?.....please lemme know something....i wanna get this thing lower before i go back to school
if you are set on springs, go with the 3 inch, it will sit about 1.5 inches lower then now, i did it with my ZQ8 and i like it!:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
my cousins sonoma with spindles and zq8 springs was at 26 even to top of fenderlips in front with 245 45 17 tires. now with the belltech 2 inch drop springs, and i took out the zq8 front springs its at 25 1/4.

tony

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
but the 2" springs will only give me like a 1/2' drop right.....don't i need 3" springs for at least a 1.5" drop?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts