S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Jesus is my savior
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have a question, Im getting a 2link for free with bags, brackets, and notches. Now, I here that 2 links are good, but not if you are going to be doin side to side. I have Air Rides ridepro valves. So would you guys suggest the 2 link, or should i just take the 2 link and stuff and try to sell it?? My main concern is laying out in back. And if anyone knows a thread on how to do the notching it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
I dunno where you heard that a two link is *good* per say, so you may wanna check out the helpful links sticky at the top of the forum.

Saying you have the airride pro valves has nothing to do with being able to lay or not.

There is also a how-to thread in the how-to forum courtesy of jason @ suicidedoors.com on how to install a notch.

My personal opinion is to try and sell the two link, and go with a wishbone 3 link, or 4 link setup.

·
Jesus is my savior
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thats kewl. I was just wondring if i should go ahead and put the 2 link on or not.

·
can i video tape you?
2,360 Posts
run the two link till you can afford a nice 4 link, theres no shame in that. Dont plan on selling it for much cause its not worth much at all.

·
Jesus is my savior
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok....thanks everone. I appreciate the comments.

·
Jesus is my savior
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
do i need to do a cut thru in the bed. or does anyone havfe pics of a 2link installed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts