S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Are 2-door blazer's worth less or more than 4-door's???

I'm looking/talking about '95 - '97s.

Also, it seems 2-door blazer's come pretty well equipped, no "stripped" model. Is this generally true??

Thanks,

Brian

B

·
0 Posts
2drs have everything a 4dr has , 2drs can fit in smaller spots cause there not as big and also there sportier looking

·
GMtruckHQ
2,894 Posts
i think 2drs look wierd go fo do!

·
Registered
962 Posts
I would say that is is most likely pretty even by percentage wise, There are a lot of base 4 door blazers out there, as well as base 2 door blazers, the only reason is that there are so MANY more 4 doors out there is why we see all the LT 4 doors, plus no family guy wants a 2 door, 2 doors or more for younger people, and younger people generally don't have as much money as say a 30 year old with a family wanting 4 doors.

I DO know that 2 door blazers are not offered in LT trim, but you can get everything in a two door blazer as you can in a 4 door, all except leather that is.

My 99 two door blazer is fully loaded, DEAP tint, auto 4x4,G80 diff, GT4 3.73 rear end, Factory sunroof, heated mirror, auto dimmer mirror, temp console etc......

Bascially, to sum it up, you can get either 2 or 4 doors with same features. I personally don't like the look of 4 door blazers (i'm younger), if I wanted a 4 door SUV, I'd go with something else. I'm just partial to 2 doors, but hey, they both kick ass.

·
Registered
211 Posts
i think it may be better to change the phrases a bit....i'd say 2 doors cost less than a 4 door......as opposed to they are worth less.. i mean, i love my 2 door, so it is worth more than a 4 door. price-wise, a 2 door costs less than a 4 door, cause there are two less doors and one less seat, ya know just a few things different, but enough to make a 4 door cost more to make and therefore sell. like everyone else said, a 2 door can come with everything a 4 door does. it is nothing strange for a door to have the same features as a 4 door, and vice versa.

·
Registered
962 Posts
here is some advice I guess, if you need to get in and out of the back seat a lot , or carry more than 1 passanger often; go for something in 4 doors. I love my two door, but as many here with em probably agrea, getting into that back seat sometimes with a load of groceries , friends, or something else can be a bit frustrating.........

·
GMtruckHQ
2,894 Posts
SWTexasBLAZER said:
iprice-wise, a 2 door costs less than a 4 door, cause there are two less doors and one less seat,
How many seats do 2 doors come with?

·
Quicker than a Hummer!
349 Posts
If they made a ZR2 4 door, I wouldve been all over that. But, I was more concerned about a Zr2 package than how many doors I had !

·
Registered
498 Posts
Had three two door Blazers. Seems like the two door is much easier to resell around here. Four doors are real common and sell cheap these days, but then any used car is a hard sell nowadays. Always just like the looks of the two door model. Suspect our new one is going to be pile of junk though, off to a bad start.

·
Registered
211 Posts
2 doors have two front seats and two in the rear....both fold down seperately.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts