S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Along with my springs, I'm putting 2"blocks on my Xtreme Blazer, do I need to go with angled blocks or just standard?:confused:

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
standard on 2" should be fine...i'm running 3" standard on my xtreme p/u....i dunno much about blazers tho...

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
do they even make 3 inch angled?....i never heard of a prob with a 3 inch drop and drive viberation or anything....i dont have any...thank god!

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
who did u guys get the angled 3" from djm?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thnxs guys, i'll go with the str8 ones, also having my wheels painted too along with the drop, I'll post some pics when it's done.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
3 inch drop springs on the blazer xs ive done have lowered it 1 inch at most.

now i just cut 1/2 to 3/4 of a loop and put spindles and rides really smooth. the belltech 3 inch drop springs ride a lot stiffer than the stock ones.

if you go with 3 inch drop springs and 2 inch block you will have a nice look

www.geocities.com/stefannys01blazer

thats spindles and 1/2 loop cut and 4 inch blocks in back with a notch. oh yah 25 3/4 to front fenderlips and 26 1/4 rear

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that truck is gorgeous!! i just don't feel like notchin mine.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i don't feel like spending $300 and I don't care about my ride, otherwise I would.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
who makes the spindles and where do i go to see them, how much? I also noticed that the blazers have a sealed bearing and seperate rotor unlike the pickups, shouldn't that make the spindles a little cheaper since it's basically just a steering knuckle?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
you really wanna clear my pocket book don't ya?:nono:

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
lol no because the spindles for 98 up blazers just came out. stylinconcepts.com

the spindles are different than s10 ones.

here are the part numbers
bel-2102 is the spindle
bel-6100 is a 3 inch block

you can get the bel-6202 its the angled one id go tha troute.

for blocks they are 29 shipped from summit if these guys want more than 35 for the block just order it from summit. the spindle is 250 shipped so just see how much more with the block

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.