S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered Loser
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I keep coming up with a million different ideas for my truck...but hey, I'm just expirementing. Anyways, if I did a 2" BL and trimmed the fenders up a bit and got wheel spacers(if need, not sure of the offset of the wheels that i want)? A 3" is a lil too big..unless I got a step bar for the side....hmm....anyone? Thanks...late...

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
It will fit better with near stock backspacing on your wheels, but 32s are gonna require trimming.

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
id think the problem with 32's would be more rubbing on the frame, least if the tire is an aggressive one.

·
Registered
125 Posts
my 32's only rub on the frame, i'm running the stock alloy 4x4 rims with mud king 32x11.5 tires, i have a 3" body lift, aal, and torsion bar crank. they do rub on the frame a bit when turning hard, i'm thinking about puting on some 1/4" spacers. i also have a superlift 2" that i need to install, i don't think it will rub the fenders at all after the 2" lift is installed. you should be ok running 32's with a 2" body lift, t-bar crank, rear aal, and minor fender trimming

·
Registered
75 Posts
its AAL & it stands for add-a-leaf ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts