S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get one of these, or something that I can replace it with? '92 2.8, purges the EVAP system. Mine is broken, and the spring inside is pretty strong, so I don't think I'll have much success using epoxy to get it back together.

Everyone is out, but I'm figuring it's nothing TOO special, just opens at a certain temp. Problem is, I can't find any specs to find a replacement.

·
overthinker extraordinar
650 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get one of these, or something that I can replace it with? '92 2.8, purges the EVAP system. Mine is broken, and the spring inside is pretty strong, so I don't think I'll have much success using epoxy to get it back together.

Everyone is out, but I'm figuring it's nothing TOO special, just opens at a certain temp. Problem is, I can't find any specs to find a replacement.
Do you have a picture? If it is what I think it is, I might have something that will work.
mark

·
overthinker extraordinar
650 Posts
I think I might have the four ported version of this, essentially just two of these on one unit. I'll let you know.
mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts