S-10 Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Wrong area for discussion...needs to be moved to 2.8/3.4
I don’t disagree - this started as a WTB, then evolved into a larger discussion.
I am not opposed to it moving, so long as it doesn’t lose the links to the folks previously involved. But I don’t see any way for me to move it…

·
B4U Task Force Admin
30,347 Posts
I don’t disagree - this started as a WTB, then evolved into a larger discussion.
I am not opposed to it moving, so long as it doesn’t lose the links to the folks previously involved. But I don’t see any way for me to move it…
Done...

Reactions: riscy

·
Awww..you ain't got shit!
3,613 Posts
Without trying to sound sarcastic, why? Will a couple extra HP make a 2.8 4wd feel any quicker? When you add the expense of finishing the exhaust those will be expensive horses. just sayin.
The 2.8 can make really decent power if it's allowed to breathe. Is it 4.3 power? No, but you can get significant gains versus hacking up your truck to put a V8 in it. 3.4 which is virtually the same physical block is even better. My 84 with a 3.4 retrofitted EFI system with bored intake, headers, custom exhaust, e-fan and shift kit will hang with ANY stock 4.3. Easy. Maybe even outrun it. People look at it and they're like...what the hell?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts