S-10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

all is home made including 4 1/2" blocks n its 1/16" off but thats pretty good
frame is still 7" from laying:eek:just a 2"spindles up front, bagging soon but may add the 4cyl 1" springs(my trucks a v6) , i removed just the rubbers off the bump stops so itll be ok.
after remounting a better set of tires up front ill b shiming the box bolting it down, redo the grille, wire the tails n head lights, n start the smoothy :rolleyes:

(btw i cut the exhuast so now u cant see it)
n i know that dates wrong on my cam

·
sold the dime :(
4,586 Posts
pretty sweet.,now step away from the truck and take apic.. cant really see much because your so close.. lol

looks like good body work!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it was dark out n i couldnt move farther cuz i didnt wanna move every thing to see, new pics in a lil bit

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

goofy 195s are coming off the front n replaced with 205

·
Full Size Chevy
1,427 Posts
looks good, but the mirrors look really silly IMO. I like the plate box in the tailgate, looks much better than the ever so popular, and ugly, crooked plate.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
slamedsafari said:
are those reverse lights red? lovin it
no, n im painting them with the truck

today i put the int back in, took the gutter guard out installed 6 bars, put my bumper blinker/parking lights behind the grille :)n rewired the new head lights n bolted the box down, also put some 205s up front rathewr then those gay 195s, all thats left is the front bumper :) just waitin 4 metal

1 - 10 of 10 Posts