S-10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know the forum is about s-dimes, but sinces in the same chasis and love both of them thought i'd share my pic, i should have a couple more pics hopefully tomorrow

Attachments

·
Xtremely Unique Mod
20,540 Posts
nah blazers are just as welcome here man! nice blazer, post some more pics up for sure.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
blazers, s10s, blazer s10s...all the same. its nice. and yeah i wanna know wut else is on the agenda.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya it sure is im on leave until i get back on sunday night, but ya i live on 754 levitow street....

my plans arent too big right now, my cd is messed up and the rear two speakers, i might replace both sometime probrably not soon but hopefully thats it for now. and a horizontal chrome grille

mysdime02 said:
hey bro is that heritage heights? if you seem me stop me sometime and say whats up! i have the blue s10 with the cowl hood on base

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey thanks to of of ya'll, im just having some thoughts now though...

i love suicide doors and am going to do it to my hatch when i get it, any one have pics of a 4 door blazer with suicides in the rear? or where i can find em?

·
I need a job, No one hire
365 Posts
I say any lowered vehicle would be welcome here, a buddie of mine has an 80-90 ish mazda b2200 extcab long box with a snug top topper. wish I had pics its sharp.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts