S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
no longer drives a dime
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished lowering my 93 S-10 about 10 minutes ago, so I dont have the pics yet. It's now got 2" spindles up front and 3" blocks in back. I'm removing the molding some time this week and after that I'm really not sure what I'm going to do. I'll have pics of the drop some time tomorrow, even though I'm sure you've all seen a 2/3 drop on a first gen a thousand times. Any suggestions on what to do with my truck now would be nice, I'm thinking a good tonneau cover or some new wheels would be nice, but I haven't made up my mind yet.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
yeah youre only going to want to go lower now that you have the 2/3. i thought my 3/4 was super high. get some nice wheels for it though and youll be set.

·
no longer drives a dime
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah youre only going to want to go lower now that you have the 2/3. i thought my 3/4 was super high. get some nice wheels for it though and youll be set.
my 3/3 is about as low as I can go in this town without risking losing parts an the crappy roads. I'm looking into some nice wheels, suggestions?

·
The way of all flesh
10,782 Posts
3/3? trust me in a month or so you will want to be lower, i was 3/4 for about 8 months, bagged the front 2 months ago, and now im front bagged and 5.5" drop in the rear, and its still not low enough, god i cant wait till teh rear is bagged

·
no longer drives a dime
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
3/3? trust me in a month or so you will want to be lower, i was 3/4 for about 8 months, bagged the front 2 months ago, and now im front bagged and 5.5" drop in the rear, and its still not low enough, god i cant wait till teh rear is bagged
what would it cost to bag the front or rear, I know I dont have the money for both, but doin one for now might be sweet.

·
s-series #2?
2004 Blazer ZR2 w/ nv3500, 5.3 LM4 swap
24,783 Posts
my 3/3 is about as low as I can go in this town without risking losing parts an the crappy roads. I'm looking into some nice wheels, suggestions?
:bs:if i can go 5/6 and still be doable daily....
and i stil havent ripped my new valance. its doing good

·
no longer drives a dime
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
finally got around to getting pics, the truck is unwashed, and its very cloudy, but here they are

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
ya get some coils and pull a few leaft with some drop shocks and lay that bitch on the ground no excuse for a small drop lol

·
no longer drives a dime
504 Posts

·
Molon Labe
5,297 Posts
Dude, I was about to suggest that same wheel in 18". Should look good, especially with that trim gone.

·
no longer drives a dime
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Dude, I was about to suggest that same wheel in 18". Should look good, especially with that trim gone.
I wish I could of got them in an 18", their 15"s or 16"s, but for $50 I'll live with it.
here's a pic. They're extremely dusty from storage

1 - 20 of 42 Posts