S-10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, i dropped the rear last week with belltech 3" blocks, and the front last night/this morning with 2" spindles.... I like the way it looks, on the drivers side... the passenger side seems to be about an inch or so higher, any thoughts as to why? It already had the ZQ8 i believe (sport handling package is what it says on the original window sticker)... Any comments or ideas would be great. thanks.

Also i did not cut off the bumpstops, but so far havent had any problems in the rear and have been driving it all week.... do i need to cut em off?

·
murse
13,200 Posts
dont cut em off unless you absolutely want to. some like em out and some dont care either way. your height problem is something that almost all of us have. the infamous chevy lean. its normal. nice truck too. i like tha color. any other plans for it?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
s10fan2000 said:
dont cut em off unless you absolutely want to. some like em out and some dont care either way. your height problem is something that almost all of us have. the infamous chevy lean. its normal. nice truck too. i like tha color. any other plans for it?
thanks, yeah have a few more plans.... rollpan, shaved tailgate, looking for new wheels, get rid of all the chrome trim, last but not least, paint job.... going to a darker color...

·
long liver s10's!
286 Posts
The Chevy lean occours because of a few things. Some of which are the driver's weight settling the front driver's side coil settles more than the passenger, and that the fuel tank sits on that side of the vehicle.

The best fix is to get the suspension bushing for that coil specificaly for correcting the lean.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
greencactus3 said:
looks nice. and its tehchevy lean as mentioned already
do you have fogs in thegrill?
yeah, i have fogs in the grill... they are coming out, i put them in before i was thinking of dropping it because i did alot of trail riding with it....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts