S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
resident bmx prick
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally dropped... more pictures a bit later tonight. figured i'd give you a preview though.

:D

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
looks great from what I can see, are you coming to s-series nats?

·
resident bmx prick
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
C_Rog said:
looks great from what I can see, are you coming to s-series nats?
thanks man, sorry, camera phones are poor... but its all ive got for the time being.

yessir, bringing my truck, and possibly my project frame on my trailer... my first gen complete rebuild.

·
VVVthat thing is deadVVV
4,185 Posts
you truck almost killed me. i swear my impact shits out only on u bolts. next we need to cut the bumpstops seein as how i just picked up some new cutting discs for the grinder.

·
resident bmx prick
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks dudes... i like it alot too... ladies like the little trucks.

bump stops arent so bad though... its fun watching my girls tits bounce when i hit potholes. hah:rotf:

·
resident bmx prick
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks dudes... i like it too... pretty bouncy, but after i cut the stops, ill be drivin nice again. Bolted on my smoothie pan, and im relocating the handle on the gate, so it should be pretty smooth once i get them both welded on.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
looks good. is the back lower than the front or is that just the way teh driveway is?

·
resident bmx prick
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hah, its just the driveway, didnt even notice it when i was taking the pics. no, its leveled out, looks bad as hell..

·
VVVthat thing is deadVVV
4,185 Posts
you should totally pick up some 3 inch springs for the front and back of that bitch. when you getting the blaze? or do you still have to find one

·
resident bmx prick
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
NeverEnough188 said:
you should totally pick up some 3 inch springs for the front and back of that bitch. when you getting the blaze? or do you still have to find one

dude im in a toss up from hell... donno if i want a blaze or just baggin my dime... they both would be hella ill... but i need to be making sparks now... so i may just bag the front and stivers is giving me his airshocks, so i may just bag the front and stuff and then put the coils back in when i get the blaze.

·
VVVthat thing is deadVVV
4,185 Posts
sd 1/2" starter kit-$600
sd front special-$165
draggin on honda's- priceless

1 - 20 of 20 Posts