S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Ya that kit wont work. And turbo-s10 stopped making kits so right now, none are available. Mach is supposed to be developing one, but I dont think they started it yet..

Your best bet is to manufacture a log style manifold like the one on that cavi, or more like the one blades made:

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52554

Then just piece the rest together using a 2nd gen DSM turbo and various piping bends and such..

·
Registered
106 Posts
It is listed on the Mach Performance site that they are working on one, but I think it said they are looking for a truck to work on to develop it. Anyway, I'm still waiting
bigman1

·
Do I need a gas mask?!
5,780 Posts
oh come on, you cant tell us that you couldnt find info on people who have info on possible 2.2 turbos... this subject is brought up everyweek...

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I found stuff..but i was looking for companies that produce a KIT that i can buy...spend a weekend bolting it on and go on my marry way.

I didn't find anywhere, or anybody saying they bought a kit.

·
Registered
197 Posts

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Turbo S-10 STOPPED making kits??? Thats weird, cause the last email he sent me told me he had new manifolds and shit ready to go and let me know when I was ready to boost on the new truck......

lol

After seeing the welds, the lack of parts or instructions etc....I was kinda pissed, I ended up selling that kit to basically get it out of my room and took a huge loss on it.

oh well, soon I will have a boosted truck, and I will be the first mach turbo'd 2.2.......the first 2.2 turbo S-10 that works the way it is supposed to I would assume

Caleb

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
OK OK, the first turbo KIT that works the way it is supposed to with hopefully no problems....

You got me there blades, I still give you like, prop and a half for that!

Caleb

·
-------------------------
1,675 Posts
for some reason, i would rather stick with a 2.2l and turn it out, u know see how many hp you can get out of it. Putting a v8 in an s10 seems to me to be so original. it might be difficult to do but everyone is doing it. besides i only want get fast enough to merge past the granny in the towncar next to me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts