S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, I am a bit confused on which clutch fork is the right one to use? There are 2 different styles showing up on rockauto for my truck. I have yet to drop the transmission so not sure what it looks like! 1995 Chevy S10 - 2.2L T5 5 speed
Hand tool Tool Bicycle part Auto part Electric blue

Gesture Bicycle part Fish Marine invertebrates Metal

·
time to get cereal
5,657 Posts
I believe the 1st one is the one you want. If you put the GM part numbers into gmpartsdirect.com, it says it fits a '95 S10 2.2L, but if you put the other style's numbers in, it says it does not fit. The 2nd one is for the NV3500.

Rockauto is not usually that great at making sure the parts are engine specific, other than the engine parts themselves. It also lists 4wd parts under 2.2L engine, which was never a combo. GM parts websites are more accurate.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe the 1st one is the one you want. If you put the GM part numbers into gmpartsdirect.com, it says it fits a '95 S10 2.2L, but if you put the other style's numbers in, it says it does not fit. The 2nd one is for the NV3500.

Rockauto is not usually that great at making sure the parts are engine specific, other than the engine parts themselves. It also lists 4wd parts under 2.2L engine, which was never a combo. GM parts websites are more accurate.
okay cool. thank you for the info! much appreciated

1 - 4 of 4 Posts