S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I'm in hot puuurrrsuit!!
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Killed a 00-01 Trans Am........

On my way home yesterday I was sitting at a stop light, minding my own bidness. This brand new sliver Trans Am pulls up. I look over...nice looking chick (in her upper 20's to early 30's) she looks at me and start reving up the beast. I notice the other light was yellow so I get ready to go when the radar detector goes off with a level 4, WTF?? So the light turns green she nails the gas, of course handing me my ass on a sliver plater. I go up to the speed limit which is 35mph, by then shes doing atleast 50-60mph, then out of nowhere an unmarked black camaro goes past me with lights and siren and pulls her over right before the next stop light. I past her so there for win the race......:rolleyes:

·
Moving Violationz NE Member
354 Posts
LMFAO!!!! Gotta love that. That is some funny shiiiooooottt.:D :D :D

·
For Sale
190 Posts
radar

what kind of detector you got there ... and how much did it cost.. im looking into one right now .. and would really appreciate your help
thanks bro...
thats one sicka** story too !!!

·
I'm in hot puuurrrsuit!!
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a cobra 9 band...it has saved my ass many times, and is undetectable. I paid $120 for it.

·
For Sale
190 Posts
XtremeChevy2k said:
I have a cobra 9 band...it has saved my ass many times, and is undetectable. I paid $120 for it.
Where can i get my hands on one of those? and thats one good bargin. 120$ [email protected][email protected]!! to the gentleman in the blkSonoma
:)
if you got it online do u remember web addy?

·
For Sale
190 Posts
thank you very much for all the info.. you prolly saving me many tickets :D

·
I'm in hot puuurrrsuit!!
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no problem.....it is money well spent if you live in a area like me where they watch you like a hawk :uhoh:

·
For Sale
190 Posts
down here they watch me like a Genie pig or however the hell u spell it :) haha imma test rat for speed traps!!!:cry: :cry:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
You should go buy a cheap radar detector and turn it into a jammer... (The web site that normally has it is down). Otherwise, you could probably find one for sale on a website or on ebay.

DogP

1 - 11 of 11 Posts