S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ford guy stuck w/ chebby
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you are using them? Care to give your thoughts on your system? I ran across a new company (one I haven't heard of) and wanted to ask if anyone has used them.
Doug Thorley Headers 85219

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/DTE-85219/?rtype=10

been trying to read all the reviews by each offered piece by different manufacturers starting with the negative comments. Pretty interesting. What kits come out BEFORE back wheel?

·
Team Sheen
5,673 Posts
Dunno about their catback systems. But I know Thorley makes awesome headers for WD21 Pathfinders. I'd recommend them. But it's all about what you're trying to get out of your sound.

·
Ford guy stuck w/ chebby
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Huh. I see that it says Xtreme short bed truck with auto. I have a regular automatic.. what is the difference in bodies? Or is it mount points? Anyone know? For the price $299.00 to the door.. I am thinking about scooping this up if I can make it work. I don't want to do alot of work to it right now. No time to screw with making it work.

·
Ford guy stuck w/ chebby
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks btw.

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
Huh. I see that it says Xtreme short bed truck with auto. I have a regular automatic.. what is the difference in bodies? Or is it mount points? Anyone know? For the price $299.00 to the door.. I am thinking about scooping this up if I can make it work. I don't want to do alot of work to it right now. No time to screw with making it work.
Xtremes come with the ground effects, so the kit might hang down lower to clear the body.

·
Ford guy stuck w/ chebby
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am very interested to try this thing out. I haven't heard anyone on the board with one.

·
Ford guy stuck w/ chebby
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just found the Doug Thorley 85219 (for standard cab shortbeds w/ 2.2L's) for $125.00 w/ $78.00 shipping. :tup: I got a STEAL on that one.. ordered it and hopefully it will be in sometime late week. :D

I am stoked about this!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts