·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to know websites where to get

header
injectors
hp tuners

went to turbos-10.com and they dont list prices or pics....

·
Registered
285 Posts
yeah man a header isnt for a turbo.... you need a turbo manifold unless you can just flip a 2.2 manifold and it will work.... not sure.....
Good one. Now you got me thinking because those are not side specific like our 4.3's. I would think it's an easy (compaired to us) flip.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
geeze... i misspell a part and you freak out question why i posted it in here? yea i need a turbo manifold. and not to sound like a dick but if turbos10 wants my business they need to put prices on their website. if you dont cater to your customers needs they tend to go other places... id rather pay someone $300 to make me one locally rather then track someone down to get a price

·
Getting back to Boosting
881 Posts
flip the manifold, change the springs to ls6 springs, (yes they fit) and boost the shit out of it. Hellbent did his setup for less than 500 bucks. Also throw some 50lb injectors in there(of course tune it). Now he did this on a 98 sdime. Driven daily with 15psi. With race fuel 20psi. That's where the springs come in. At around 4500 he had valve float.

with a bad launch 2.2 sixty, he went 15.6 at 91. Not bad. With a change of the rear gear to make the turbo work more through first and second, he could squeeze out a 14 sec pass easily.

Jay

·
boosted 2.2L
2,324 Posts
flip the manifold, change the springs to ls6 springs, (yes they fit) and boost the shit out of it. Hellbent did his setup for less than 500 bucks. Also throw some 50lb injectors in there(of course tune it). Now he did this on a 98 sdime. Driven daily with 15psi. With race fuel 20psi. That's where the springs come in. At around 4500 he had valve float.

with a bad launch 2.2 sixty, he went 15.6 at 91. Not bad. With a change of the rear gear to make the turbo work more through first and second, he could squeeze out a 14 sec pass easily.

Jay
I did a 14.89 on 9 psi with about the same 60' at bandimere fourth pass the truck ever made boosted.
you dont need that much boost to get this thing to go quick.
on 15-20 I'd fully expect 13's or faster out of my setup

1 - 19 of 19 Posts