S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a few days ago I was on my way to work, after I stopped at the gas station I made it about 20 miles and my truck just started sputtering and not wanting to stay running. My first thought was bad gas probably so I stopped and put gas treatment in it and so 93 octane to maybe boost it up, well that didn’t help, I have good oil pressure and there is no coolant in the oil so I don’t think it’s blew up. It has 219k miles so and it had been awhile since I did a tune up on it so I changed the fuel filter and plugs and wires... no change still Running like **** and getting a lot of gas fumes out the tail pipe, so I thought maybe a coil is bad and it’s not getting good spark and not burning all the fuel so I changed both coils...no change... so I went and got a code reader and hooked it up and it was showing map sensor high voltage p0108 code so maybe the map sensor is bad replaced it.. nothing still running like ****, checked fuel pressure has 55-60 psi and holds pressure after truck is off, pulled all the injectors and checked them they are all working. I’ve done all I know to do seems like something tiny is affecting it, any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checked all my Vacuum lines and I’m not getting any hissing sounds, that I can hear I’ve checked every where i know to look ..idk bout to junk the **** thing lmao

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
devin1214
S-10 Forum
S10forum is the community to discuss the S-Series, Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon. Join to discuss rebuilds, modifications, tech articles and more!
Full Forum Listing