S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
AUTO ADDiCTiONS
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
95 s10 2.2 the last piston is stuck but the rest arent, i talked to my sponser bout a new engine, but the only thing they can get aftermarket for a chevy is a cobalt engine. I was wondering if some how i can put that in and make my s10 fwd, ive seen it at carisle last year in a nissian i think.

·
The doctor is in...
1,251 Posts
That would be a lot of work, you could use use an adapter plate for the transmission, build a harness, and figure out the computer...then again you could just rebuild your engine and use aftermarket parts.

·
EngerManagementMotorsport
78 Posts
or u can just get a v8 for cheaper and alot less work than trying to make it Frontwheel drive which i dont think is really that great id just say get a 4wd and take the rear driveshaft off therefor u have front wheel drive s10 pickup which would be dumb trucks are meant to be rwd/4wd not front wheeldrive im sorry for being mean but seriously its a truck not a cavilier ... if u want front wheel drive just get a new car or if u want to fix ur problem go out and get a harness made, custom adaptor plate for ur tranny and definatly get urself the Ecotec motor makesure its the ones that they run the turbos on though !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts