S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With new hookups at altered motorsports I plan on getting the 2.2 head ported polished and smoothed, new gaskets will be installed and I need a new valve cover gasket anyways (it leaking ) I'm also addding the STS underdrive pullies soon I'm getting on a Group Purchase. With these modifications, the truck will lean out at higher RPMS forcing me to upgrade the fuel delivery system......

Hence a 3.8 camaro Fuel Pump and 1/2 inch tubing all the way up, or will the 1/2 inch tubing force TOO much fuel causing it to bog at lower RPMS and get a kick in the ass at like 4000 RPMS. That'll eventually kill the motor, so I need to upgrade the fuel system without killing the truck, and I also need to get stuff like fuel filters off the shelf, so maybe 3.8 camaro lines all the way up with the fuel pump or what?

Caleb

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, the project has started 3 days after I bought the truck, I'm just getting into the engine more now, it shall be.....quick, after I'm done with it, I don't see a 4 banger S-10 getting better than a 13 second 1/4 unless REAL HEAVILY MODIFIED...so I'm shooting for 14's

Caleb

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'm still trying to imagine the sound though. Wooshhh?:confused: Weeeee?:confused:

Put Put Put?:bah:

·
14,970 Posts
mtl_hed said:
I'm still trying to imagine the sound though. Wooshhh?:confused: Weeeee?:confused:

Put Put Put?:bah:

VRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAVREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....BANG!... .clunk ...clang....bwaaaaaaa....GOD ****ING DAMMIT POS!!!!!!!.......WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......WEEEEEEEEEEEEE .....WEEEEEEEEE<---(fire trucks)......:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts