S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
15,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw it with my own eyes today, Im surprised Krissy hasn't posted something about it before since Im sure she passes that area everyday, but sure enough, I passed a Sonic's Coming Soon sign on Rt 9 in Waretown, NJ today. I almost turned around to make sure i saw it correctly :haha:

They dont even have the ground broken yet and they are already hiring :eek:

Now Im in no way a fan of Sonic at all, last time I had their food I was greatly disappointed, Im more excited by the fact that there is finally a reason for them to play the stupid Sonic commerials in this state :rotf:

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
If Ohio ever got Sonic and 7-11 I'd never have to leave the state!

·
Trick Motor Sports
137 Posts
Now Im in no way a fan of Sonic at all, last time I had their food I was greatly disappointed
Their taking over here in Illinois, their everywhere! and I ate at sonic in Taylorville, IL and im with you, I didnt care much for their food, needless to say everyone else thought the same, they just went out of business

·
drunk and bored
31,626 Posts
Their taking over here in Illinois, their everywhere! and I ate at sonic in Taylorville, IL and im with you, I didnt care much for their food, needless to say everyone else thought the same, they just went out of business
they are just coming around up here.....and i can totally dig a coney dog and chili cheese tots........

heartburn,farts and all:haha:

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
If Ohio ever got Sonic and 7-11 I'd never have to leave the state!

We do!!!! I know of a 7-11 around cleveland and there are like 5 Sonics, but they are all down by c-bus so if u enjoy driving, I guess u wont have to leave the state!!! Ohio is such a wonderful place. :haha:

·
drunk and bored
31,626 Posts
And their commercials are soo retarded I hate them I dont even see how u can get a laugh out of them..unless it was cuaz their soo retarded their funny lol
or you was so stoned .......i,myself do not get that way!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts