S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
..::5 Year Member::..
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i really like it
it is a %$%^ to get the dash off...
the dash and speaker covers, and air vent in the front and behind the door handles are blue, and the air vents on the dash are silver...this was my 1st attempt at this, i think it looks great...let me know what you guys think...thanks
ktulu

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
How'd you paint it?

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
something bout that looks kinda familiar

·
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
um, i cant remember the type of paint....but i will take a picture of the can tomorrow and let you all know

i took the dash panel off and everythign else that is painted and basically, paint it...

what do u mean it looks familiar??

my truck is white....and i am trying to find soem blueing seat covers, but i havea 60/40 bench and dotn know what kinda covers i need....can anyone help me on that?

thanks

ktulu:guitar:

P

·
0 Posts
um it looks like u have buket seats in the pic and it looks a lot like Snakebite's interior.

·
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i didnt mean to "copy" somes interior if that is was you were implying...but if he thinks i did, i really dont care...out of all the people with s10s, its bound to happen...also, they are bucket seats, but like...the console is connected to the passenger seat...so...would regular bucket seat covers fit? thanks
ktulu

·
Registered
5 Posts
ktulu- i love ur truck..i think it's badass! especially since i get to ride in it! all you need is a good system and it'll be the best! i love the color and don't worry bout people who think you copied..they're jealous. well im out... peace

P

·
0 Posts
i am not jealous you ****er, I said it looks nice, I just said it looks like Snakebite's.

·
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i know ur not jealous, glad u like it
thanks
seeya

·
Registered
5 Posts
# 1 whore! listen i wasnt even ****ing talking to you! i was talking to people in general. dirk's (ktulu) truck is awesome and i wasn't trying to say YOU were jealous! it was just in general and i was KIDDING...can you take a ****ing joke?! just curious!! anyways..im out! peace

1 - 20 of 27 Posts