S-10 Forum banner
121 - 129 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
got a couple hrs scheduled for sat night to get the cab laying flat... no matter what i have to cut! lol DW

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
the front of the floor pan was holding it up on the drivers side, and all the way up to the lower 4 inches of the pass side firewall... i have been banking on not cuting much of the floor because its a first gen... but i will still have to section the very front of the floor pans. Oh well, just means more cuttin discs!

threw a fender and a wheel just to get and idea...

and a lil love to Snap-on/ Bluepoint...

you get the point...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
hate to dig up a old thread but whats the deal man no updates?? you was knocking it out fast!!
HOLY SHIT! its been way to long! and im gonna make a long story short and just say "life sucks, get a helmet!" havent touched this thing since January,and the last few weeks ive been on a tinker spree! so ill do my best to keep everyone updated with pics soon!

PEACE AND CHICKEN GREASE

·
Deadlines are Overrated
3,025 Posts
yay for pics!!!!! how come you didn't cut down the frame beyond that front body mount? it would save you some more floor space. kinda like this.....

gives you an extra 2"

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 ·
Damn! A few years have passed, I've built a C10 chassis for a good friend of mine and now I'm back to cutting on this pig! Woking on the transitions on frame. Trimming cab also!

121 - 129 of 129 Posts