S-10 Forum banner
81 - 100 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
ok, hopefully there up again.... i tried to delete the doubles and i deleted the whole f-n file!... lol

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
my homie pumpkin doin work!

and filler plates

still have to run cover pass over seem, finish welding bottom, and weld in filler plates.... before i cut my rear cab mounts off. getting there

1,284 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
the new rails are looking good makes me wish i would of laid mine down so they were 2" tall looks like it going to help alot with not having to modify the front mount a lot keep up the awsome work man!!!!
well i hope it at least limits the extra cutting i have to do, even though im doing alot of it. And thanks, my whole motive on whats right and whats wrong is, " would i put my kids in it?"... and then i weld...so as long as it holds up to what i intend to put it through, we will all be gravy!

·
ELTC
8,391 Posts
ive been meaning to get in here and check out this truck for a lil while now. love the color scheme on it and the wires man. one real nice looking first gen ya got there man

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
ive been meaning to get in here and check out this truck for a lil while now. love the color scheme on it and the wires man. one real nice looking first gen ya got there man
thanks... they 20s and i keep em clean! lol

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
had to take a short vaca from the truck, i lost power for 3 days when the big storm came through and had to buy a generator... and bring my dog to the emergency vet, all while i had all the kiddos here! what a mess! but im still tryin to sell the rest of my stuff to make gas money for camp n drag, cuz i WILL be there... if anybody is interested in some used 15 in wire wheels with tires lmk cuz im seling em cheap! like $150! more pics up by beginning of next week.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
shes cool, she ruptured a blood vessel in her ear and it filled up to the size of a gol ball! but after all the laser treatments she will be good, last one this monday... and im planning to debut the truck at next years cnd... prolly with out paint and wheels but ill still roll it. So im taking my tahoe... if i dont sell the wheels of it before lol!

·
The Original HATED, INC.
89 Posts
Looking good!

After this is over, Get you some deck boards for the frame table and you got a deck for the Back yard! LOL

81 - 100 of 129 Posts