S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
S V T is a little bitch
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all of you stereo guys with a 1st gen S10...a question for you. What if anything have you done with the storage are under the dash? You know, that little recessed area that is good for almost nothing escept holding change. I want to do something there, but not sure what.

Let's see the pics of the mods you have performed on it!

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I'll be mounting my horns there. Wish I had pics, cuz that would mean I was already done with it. heh

·
S V T is a little bitch
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FrameScrape89s10 said:
im putting a PS2 there under the glovebox and a TV where the glovebox is supposed to be.
That is sort of what I have been toying around with.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I own 2 xbox's. One is completely broken (just stopped playing games altogether), the other is hit and miss. Even after disassembling them and cleaning them thoroughly (wow they get dirty in there). I got so fed up with them that I went out and bought a slim line PS2. That's what will go in my blazer, not one of the freakin xboxs.

/end rant

·
S V T is a little bitch
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am strongly leaning towards installing some horn speakers under there now! I have been trying to decide on a front sound stage that will not be drowned out by my subs, and am thinking the horns will work best fo rme. I am looking at the ones in teh link below and waiting for a reply from them on a price for the ones with the 8" woofer.

http://www.usdaudio.com/products/wgs-bc.php

1 - 11 of 11 Posts