S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Gauge Moddin'
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just became a member (again) Been a while since I've posted here but anyways... I recently made a set of Carbon Fiber gauges for my '88 S-10. I haven't installed the outer gauges yet, but that is a weekend project. I am looking for some input on them and if you are interested in a set, let me know. I only have faces for 86-91 clusters without a tach right now. I'm working on getting some different models started If I can get a scan of them. Comments/criticisms welcome.
If the pics don't show up, i will e-mail them to whoever wants to look.

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
i dont see the pics so if you could please hit me up with an email to [email protected] that would be cool cause id like to see them .
as you can see by my thread i played around with mine a bit and was wondering what i could do with the faces :thumbup:

·
Gauge Moddin'
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are the pics, I uploaded them from my hard drive this time.

Attachments

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
damn those look awesome :thumbup:

·
Gauge Moddin'
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx for the compliments ;) Here's a full view of the cluster. I also painted the area around the speedo and fuel gauge charcoal gray metallic.

Attachments

·
Mud Dummy
46 Posts
I might be interested, how much?

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
looking good my cluster looks crappy, keep us posted on those

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
ya i am definitely interested in those email me: [email protected] if you are interested in me sendin u mine and whatever ill pay for that **** cuz that is real tight

·
MO. boy missing St.Louis!
137 Posts
Me too!!

Count me in as well! Also interested in the white faced ones you made. Thanks!

[email protected]

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
Hey let me know what you need for a scan I have the tach dash and should be able to get ya a template for it too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts