S-10 Forum banner

1st gen bodydrop progress, bagging pics

86K views 740 replies 97 participants last post by  blackLS1 
#1 · (Edited)
Here are some pics from the bodydropped bed, and the front end taken off to start on the cab... I got in progress pics of doing the bed, but I've got to get them developed, but since then I've gotten me a digital camera... Also, we're gonna take the engine out to bodydrop the cab, and gonna replace it with a Jegs crate motor ;)

layin' pretty good in the front.

layed ooouuuuuuuuuuttttttt

bed pics

My buds truck:

See less See more
#9 ·
I saw that truck in Pigeon Forge a few years ago, I think I'm gonna do the same thing to my hood as he did, because my motor isnt going to clear the hood.

Can you get some engine compartment pics from him, because I'd like to see how he did some things.

#11 ·
LoW_1 said:
I saw that truck in Pigeon Forge a few years ago, I think I'm gonna do the same thing to my hood as he did, because my motor isnt going to clear the hood.

Can you get some engine compartment pics from him, because I'd like to see how he did some things.
I took quite a few under hood pics that day, I'll upload them for you..

#14 · (Edited)
DimeBag said:
christ man. you know i want that image. and i swear to god everytime you post a thread you post your buds truck. seen it way to much
want that image? wtf?

he meant engine /\ hahaha :tool:

#16 ·
Diablo your truck is an automatic isnt it? The reason I asked for pics of his compartment is because I wanna know what he did with his wiring harness and clutch master cylinder and how he tubbed it....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.