S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
fetuss10

Hey man, how did you pay for the crap? Money order, credit card, check....how? Call the guys at FBI one more time and tell them that if you don't get your money or a refund with 2 weeks that you are turning the whole matter over to a lawyer. Also tell them that if you don't get the product or the cash you're going to talk to the postmaster about mail fraud (if you mailed the money) or the State's Attorney about wire fraud (if they took a credit card order or western union). And then follow up on it...contact a attorney and have him write a letter for you and if that doesn't do any good have him file the paperwork to sue them.

They will give you the money back cause it's cheaper to pay you off than it is for them to get a judgement against them and have you freeze their bank accounts for them! Once they know you're serious they aren't gonna mess with you.

But only tell them that you are gonna do this if you intend to follow through on it. It's either get a lawyer or forget about the money and chalk it up as a lesson.

I'd rather pay the lawyer than have the pricks that ripped me off have it.

:twak: Those a$$ necks

·
Banned
7,683 Posts
Yeah I'm sick of there games. The first time we asked for a refund they wnated a 35% restocking fee. I was like on what i didn;t get **** ! Then after *****ing and caling and calling they sai dok we'll have a chekc to you in a week. That was in December. Called them back last week and my chekc is in there accoutning department. Since when the fudge did a 4 person ran business have an accounting department? I'm ready to take action cause I;m sure they don;t want to come all the way to Indiana to go to small claims court. They will get a call tonight. I need that money I need to get my truck baged before prom and I want to clean it up a bit with a rollpan before prom also. Its time I quite getting ****ed over and put my foot down!

·
Pssst.. Got Bags?? Yep!!!
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK but if u get the Tailgate skin plan on actually recieving it ina year or more. I've been waiting 10 months. Its kinda like the military too. Once u send your money there no refunds or even though of getting one. They have alot of my money. I'm sure I'll never see it again.
Hey man i live like 15 Minutes from an FBI I would just go pick one up in stock there... how much did yours Cost?? I heard of them as Like 90 Bucks

Thanx
:stupid:

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
lookin good :thumbup:

·
Registered
224 Posts
hmm...

No offense, the only way to go for skins is Sir Michaels. FBI sells junk ass jap sh-t that I wouldnt put on a f-cking trainwreck, and Alter Images **** fits like it was made for a russian submarine. Sir Mikes is the best out there, fits perfect, and fast service...a little more dough, but you pay for it either with money or headaches and frustration...

·
Registered
224 Posts
no way...

after they roll it(to put the shape in it), and after all the time and headache of making it fit, you'll find you would be way ahead just buying one. It's not that much cheaper, and time is money...

·
Hardcore 1st Gen'r
2,869 Posts
go sir micheals. i did and i love it. the fit is good and the quality is nice. the skin is a little more involved than a filler panel. just make sure you weld slowly to prevent warping.

before

after

before drop or skin

makes a huge difference.

·
Race Cop
69 Posts

·
Banned
7,683 Posts
Grey93S10 said:

Hey man i live like 15 Minutes from an FBI I would just go pick one up in stock there... how much did yours Cost?? I heard of them as Like 90 Bucks

Thanx
:stupid:
It was about 150 with the license box in it. You live 15 minutes from there? Damn go punch some peopl's faces in for me hehe. I;m really sick of waiting for my refund and I got dicked on my taxes so I don;t have hardly any money coming to me. I made 9k last year and I'm getting $126 in taxes back. Since my parents claimed me as a dependent, They get all the money I made from my business I owned. There so greety.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts