S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2010 Posts

·
L98 Blazer
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
everyone check back in -Jim.
heres mine. they're old pics, but the weather sucks, and im not taking to cover off :p

last shot before i parked her.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Heres my beater lol. Right now its in a million pieces. The front is bagged and im in the process of doing the rear. Its going to have 22's all the way around. The interior has a 12" screen molded in the middle of the dash, a 7" in the glove box door and im working on a console to house the flip screen.

Attachments

·
low and slow
177 Posts
Da_Man I love your truck. the stance really sets it off!
just wondering what your interior looked liked?
thanks... lots of time whent in to playing with springs and shocks to get it to ride as smooth as a cadi, while still being firm enough to corner hard and pull a 1,500+ pound trailer... i don't have any interior pics, right now... how ever i will get some when i get home if i can get it out of the snow and in my shop.

·
I have a wheel fetish !
2,678 Posts
was over at a friends house today checking out his Streetbeat sliding ragtop and finally got a chance to click some pics of his first gen blazer.
shaved bodyline, shaved rear tailgate, shaved taillights, complete airride and small block swap.
a little dusty from sitting in his shop and he plans to get 20's for it soon.
it also has custom interior. the grille still isn't completely attached (that's why there is a gap at the fender)

enjoy !

·
Severed Ties Petitioning
2,553 Posts
well here's mine. it was almost done. all I had left was paint and putting the interior back together:

then this happened 2 days ago. waiting to see what insurance is going to do.

·
Registered
173 Posts
my 2-drs

my 86,it was my first car,I've had since '92.

it's a yard ornament,it needs a lot of love.I'll rebuild as soon as I get some other projects done.
my '89,current project

1 - 20 of 2010 Posts